Home » Contact Us
- Annapolis Sailboat Show – New Boats! October 6, 2017New 2018 Lagoon Catamarans to sail the Grenadines at Annapolis Boat Show The post Annapolis Sailboat Show – New Boats! appeared first on Barefoot Yacht Charters.
- Gofundme for staff of BVIYC September 29, 2017Posted on September 29 2017, by Cassie Roost. On the 6th of September 2017, Hurricane Irma passed directly over the BVI as a category 5 hurricane. For all the people who would like to help us, we have set up a Gofundme page the BVIYC staff to help them get back on their feet. Many […]
- Hurricane Irma September 20, 2017We would like to provide you with an update following hurricane Irma. We thank you all for your concerns and kind messages and thankfully report that St Vincent was further south and out of the hurricane force winds and the surges that affected our brothers and sisters in the northern islands. In St Vincent and […]
- 2017 Hurricane Update September 19, 2017As I'm sure you are aware on the 6th of September, 2017, hurricane Irma passed directly over the BVI. As a category 5 hurricane, she left a trail of destruction in her path. All means of communication with the islands were wiped out, and whilst they are slowly being restored, information is still very limited […]
- Introducing a new face: Hannah August 21, 2017Posted on August 21 2017, by Kirstie Palmer. BVI Yacht Charters continues to grow and we have now added a new staff member to the office, Hannah Hasted, to assist us with the bookings and customer service. Hannah is learning the ropes quickly, and many of you have already spoken with her or received […]
- NEW DIVE SITE: KODIAK QUEEN August 18, 2017Posted on August 18 2017, by Els Kraakman. Experience a one of a kind dive: The Kodiak Queen. A historical World War II ship converted to an artificial reef with a sea monster sculpture. The Kodiak Queen, a ship originally wrecked at Pearl Harbor during WWII that’s now sunk off of Mountain Point, Virgin Gorda, […]