Home » Contact Us
- Our first charters of the season! November 21, 2017Posted on November 21 2017, by Els Kraakman. Our first bareboat and crewed charters went out last week and came back with great reviews! Both groups loved their vacation and were happy to tell us about their experience and gave us great pictures as well. MAKING MEMORIES (BAREBOAT) NOVEMBER 13-18 On November 13, our first […]
- 2017 Crewed Charter Boat Shows, many stunning yachts of all types! November 10, 2017Posted on November 10 2017, by Els Kraakman. Kicking off the Crewed Yacht Charter Season, Nanny Cay Marina, on Tortola BVI, hosted the 36th Annual BVI Charter Yacht Show from November 7th – 10th. The three-day event, organized by Charter Yacht Society BVI, showcased top-rated catamarans and sailing yachts that are available for charter this sailing […]
- BVIYC DOGS BLACKIE & SOPHIE November 10, 2017Posted on November 10 2017, by Els Kraakman. For everybody who have chartered with us before they probably remember Blackie as our very sweet BVI Yacht Charters dog. Blackie stayed with a member of staff during the windy times. Not long thereafter, we found a similar female dog wondering around and we adopted her as […]
- BVI STRONG October 27, 2017Posted on October 27 2017, by Els Kraakman. BVI STRONG! For anybody who is wondering what our beaches look like: ‘Our Beaches are still White, our Seas are still turquoise Blue and our Drinks are still Cold’!!!! These pictures are taken on October 1 on White Bay, JVD and Sandy Spit and it is still […]
- Annapolis Sailboat Show – New Boats! October 6, 2017New 2018 Lagoon Catamarans to sail the Grenadines at Annapolis Boat Show The post Annapolis Sailboat Show – New Boats! appeared first on Barefoot Yacht Charters.
- Gofundme for staff of BVIYC September 29, 2017Posted on September 29 2017, by Cassie Roost. On the 6th of September 2017, Hurricane Irma passed directly over the BVI as a category 5 hurricane. For all the people who would like to help us, we have set up a Gofundme page the BVIYC staff to help them get back on their feet. Many […]